Firstly, get a quote simply by completing and submitting the form below to [email protected], We’ll reply within 24 hours with a price.
• Size: _______(Height) x _______(length)
• Order Quantity: _________________pcs
• Design : in PDF, AI or JPG file ,better 300 dpi more
We do not have a minimum or maximum order. When you order from us, we can make as few or as many patches as you need. Keep in mind the price per piece goes down as the quantity goes up.
Normally we use olyester, cotton, nylon, satin, silicone, PVC, TPU, leather, felt, microfiber, etc.
If you have special requirement, please feel free to let us know.
When properly applied, the iron on backing is good for approximately 20-30 washings. We recommend a hot cut border if the patches are going to be ironed on.
Sample will be made for your approval first before order is confirmed.
We accept most types of formats, including .ai, .pdf, .eps, .jpg, .png, .doc, .docx, .bmp, and others.
All garment labels and patches can be customized according to your own design, either round, square, or irregular shape .
Yes, we can, however, the minimum size of the patch would depend on the level of detail in the design.
We can make patches up to 15” width or height.
Normally within 12 colors for woven label, embroidery patch, silicone patch, PVC patch, TPU patch, webbing, elastics, ribbons, tapes, etc, we can do as many colors as you want for heat transfer label, printing label and hang tag.
Yes, you can choose paper backing, non-woven fabric backing, iron-on backing, self-stick backing, hook & loop backing, etc. If you have special requirement, please contact [email protected]
It depends on your artwork and the technic & material you choose, like woven, printing, embroidery, silicone, PVC, TPU, leather, etc.
Sample can be made for your approval before production.
Yes, of course, we can make it woven patch, embroidery patch, PVC patch, silicone patch, TPU patch, leather patch, sublimation patch, printing patch or multi-process patch.
Photos of those patches can be provided for your reference.
Certainly! All you have to do is send us your ideas for your patch and we’ll design a patch for you.
You can email us at [email protected] or fill out a free quote and upload your image. We accept most types of formats, including .ai, .pdf, .eps, .jpg, .png, .doc, .docx, .bmp, and others.
Both embroidered patches and woven patches are created by stitching threads onto a backing material to create a design. Embroidered patches use a thicker thread to create a traditional “raised” look while woven patches (like the one above) use a thinner thread to make a flatter patch. When it comes to dye sublimated patches, however, small sections of the patch material is dyed with a special ink to create a design.
If you’re looking for a patch with a lot of detail, choose a dye sublimated patch. Because each molecule is dyed, a great amount of detail can be achieved in a design. For patches with some detail, choose woven, and for basic patches, choose embroidered.
Embroidery coverage refers to the amount of the twill canvas that is covered by embroidery and stitching. Most patches use between 75% to 85% embroidery. Based on the design you send us, we will determine the amount of embroidery needed to make the best patch possible.
Yes, all our customs patches are machine washable. We have our own testing centre and do washing test according to industry standard for all products before sending out to customer
Yes, we can as long as the original sample can be provided.
Usually Pantone color# needs to be provided, we will match it with Pantone color# or your original sample.
To make it legible and good quality, all lettering should be 4mm (about 1/6 inch) in height for embroider patch, silicone patch, PVC patch, TPU patch, leather patch. Woven, printing, sublimation patch can be 2mm in height.
Three options below:
- We suggest as how to remove some details and increase text size or our artist will do it directly and then send to you for approval. If this option is not acceptable, please consider option B.
- We will inform you the smallest possible overall size to make all details legible. This will increase the price accordingly. If this option is not acceptable, please consider C.
- You may switch to woven or sublimation patch. Woven patch allows great amounts of details. Sublimation patch is great for gradient colors and complicated details. The cost for woven and sublimation is cheaper than embroidery in most cases.
- Heat up your iron. If you don’t have an iron, you can use a hair straightener in a pinch.
- Plan your design. Lay out your piece of clothing on the ironing board and place the patch in the spot where you want to adhere it. The adhesive side should be flat against the fabric. If you’re ironing it on shoes or a hat—or other things that don’t lie flat—stuff the insides with towels. (This way, when you press on the patch with an iron later, it is as close to the fabric as possible and doesn’t shift around.)
- Place a thin cloth over the front of the patch. This will act as a barrier between your patch and the iron to protect the fabric of your clothing from the heat. You can use a pressing cloth for this, or a pillowcase or damp towel will suffice.
- Iron on that patch. Place the iron over the patch and cloth and hold it there for 30 seconds. If your patch comes with specific instructions for how long to hold the iron on it, do that amount of time instead.
- Flip and repeat steps 3 and 4. Once the patch is fixed to your clothing, turn it inside out and lay it flat on the ironing board again. Place your pressing cloth or pillowcase over the backside of the patch and repeat step 4. If you’re ironing them on something that’s difficult to flip inside out (e.g., the front of a sneaker), apply the iron directly on the patch for a second round.
- Let it cool, and you’re done!
A Merrow border is a heavier border which is sewed up and over the exterior edges of your patch. Merrow borders are most generally located on shapes, for example circles, ovals and squares. Merrow borders are implemented after the design is stitched onto your patches. A Hot Cut border is a simple, thinner, flatter border that is removed using a hot knife that seals the peripheral edge of your patch, shielding the thread from fraying.
Of course, when quantity is big, discount can be offered.
Yes, free sample of our existing items can be provided, however, customer needs to take care of the sample shipping fee.
We are 100% real factory located in Guangdong, China. We are committed to provide customer one-stop garment accessory service, specialized in manufacturing custom garment labels like woven, printing, transfer, patches like embroidery, PVC, Silicone, TPU, leather, hang tag, tapes, elastics, and etc.
A: Yes, we have OEKO-TEX, GRS, FSC, ISO, SGS, RoHS, Reach, etc.
You may pay via wire transfer, western union or Alibaba trade assurance.
A: Sorry, we only accept T/T, WU and Trade Assurance.
Yes, if customer need us to ship with freight prepaid.
It’s normal, there is an old saying “no cheapest price, only cheaper price”. Usually it’s hard to guarantee good quality with cheap price. Our patches are made with the finest materials and are guaranteed against defects.
We ship from China, as our factory is located in Huizhou, Guangdong Province, China, and we have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Xiamen.
Deposit is needed once order is confirmed and balance before shipment.
Due to the inherent nature of patches, they hold absolutely no value for anyone other than the person ordering them. Because of this, we must require payment at the time of the order.
Normally we quote within 24 hours once artwork is provided.
Yes, we can do both.
Normally 2~3 weeks for woven, printing, PVC, embroidery patches, 3~4 weeks for silicone, TPU, leather patches.
You may cancel your order, but a cancellation fee will apply.
As our labels, patches, hang tag are all small in size, therefore, normally we ship via air, however sometimes ship via sea when quantity is big, we can do according to customer’s requirement.
Our price is either FOB or EXW, which means the import duty in your country needs to be paid by the recipient.
Of course not, Kids is the main market we are developing, we produce patches for adult garments as well, and we also produce trims for other textile industry like bedding, shoes, hats, etc.